Tuesday 1 March 2011

Editor's Note: Changes for the Month of March

This year will be a time of much change for my blog. As with everything, growth occurs in stages. This month, I will be cutting back to just 3 posts per week on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. In exchange for the lack of daily posts, what you, my readers, will receive in exchange is an increase over time in the quality and quantity of information each posts contain. As this is a one-person show, I can only work within my limits. If there are any particular subjects you would like to see addressed this month, please do not hesitate to ask. Rather than having weekly posts on set categories such as the ones related to businesses and universities, I will be posting on various topics relevant to recent industry news. Please leave comments. Feedback is appreciated!

Yours truly,
 Miss Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment